Winter is coming and your skin barrier is becoming vulnerable. You want a simple, easy-to-apply beauty routine that’s not too time-consuming, yet is effective and provides those desired results on your skin.
Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is on-trend in the cosmetics industry and it’s no wonder. This active ingredient provides the skin with a variety of benefits, whatever your skin type.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN COSMETIC PROPERTIES OF NIACINAMIDE ACTIVE INGREDIENT?
- Improves the appearance of the skin, balancing an uneven skin tone.
- Reduces skin discolouration.
- Protects the skin from urban pollution by strengthening the skin barrier.
- Anti-ageing effect, visibly reducing the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of unwanted shine on the skin by helping to reduce sebum secretion.
- Provides hydration for comfortable feeling skin.
You can find this “all-round” ingredient in the following products from our Numee range:
• Multi-benefit Serum: reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. You can use it to rebalance uneven skin tone, to reduce redness and even to strengthens the skin protective barrier. It also helps protect from UV, blue light damage and urban pollutants.
• Skin Perfecting Whipped Cream: contains a high concentration of Niacinamide, which helps to reduce expression lines and wrinkles, and balances an uneven skin tone.
• Comforting Restorative Lotion: provides hydration while combating the first visible signs of ageing and rebalancesuneven skin tone. Improves the elasticity of the skin and protects from urban pollution.
Numee includes many high performance ingredients to accompany you on your skincare journey. Remember, a daily cleansing and skincare routine is essential at any age – it’s just as important as sports or a healthy diet. There’s no excuse, your skin will thank you. It’s very important you take care of yourself – if you don’t, who will?
PRODUCT SAFETY & REGULATORY AFFAIRS